Monday, April 28, 2014

[World Day of Peace] September 21 advertisement Leo Burnett, of I & I.



September 21, Memorial advertising the World Day of Peace.



I suppose the World Day of Peace today.
When I search for the World Day of Peace, is (founder of Kyung Hee University)
Jo-young-shik Dr. chaired the World University president times of the day
Suppose you have a proposal to propose to enacted and promulgated the "year of world peace" and "World Day of Peace" of the UN.

Then, in November the 36th United Nations General Assembly in 1981, this project has passed, the "World Day of Peace", and you have decided on the third Tuesday of September by the UN General Assembly was held for the first time.

In order to talk the peace of the world, you will not be able to miss the story of the war?
Again, if to live all people in the world while love without fighting with each other, will not be peace in the world is it?
Please do not make war. When the war, also suffer themselves immediately. It is to kill each other. You can do a lot of messages that, but if you look at the ad that brought today, it does not have such a story.
It is advertising which is adapted to act Let me think about it a little more. !

First, it is advertising that has been executive advertising company in India called ~ I & I.
People who went claimed the lives of many led Hitler, such as bin Laden, the war of the world will be appearing this ad.
If you look at the copy, I understand immediately.

Second, though it is advertising that Leo Burnett issued this time,

to induce participation aimed at people in commemoration of the World Day of Peace that recipeace movement, opposed to each other through the food. I am engaged in a kind of social movement that. It is likely to a proposal to be carried out by looking for food professionals from various fields, cook, food stylist, and try to together.
I think if you look at the print, to be able to know can I tell what the message.
However, I am not able to know how recipeace movement may or may proceed to the inner surface and insight my short.
Will it to induce the participation of people with experts of food simply? The - I do not know Well, the second ad is recipeace movement copy of Leo Burnett below.














No comments:

Post a Comment