Monday, April 21, 2014

Where peace or will come?





Seek at college, I will not do it to eat the heart of some local NGO, knocked on the door . The body does not have one and I will not live and move and I was in When asked . But , as always, for all things are not always eaten in mind the law . Activist groups is already a name tag came just five months to go beyond that . If I compress the activities organization "Peace is where I come from ?" What question can be summarized . I meet people who ask this question because you can throw it in my role .

Peace is the largest business in the year, children 's book exhibition will display the progress already been four times , three times in the future remains . Peace like children reading a book with a smile on the lips look naturally flows. Peace is like reading a book in the children come in peace . However, the list of books still happy in peace rather than pain and suffering to the green books , books on warfare , it is a pity that more wise . Indeed such a book could I find peace through children may think , but it is not very important. Peace turned to the book shows children that you can fully enjoy his choice could know .

Young people and to talk of peace . Familiar old friends and get to class to talk about peace is that it is not so easy . His friends might be able to do something but not even as much as I have , I give what I can express yourself than they 're trying to prepare a variety of activities . Friends enjoying it enough yet , but there are many awkward and embarrassing friends . Moments of friends, toothy smile , but look at the pure enjoyment of peace is unaffected can be seen coming from .

Peace Journey has gone along with students . Toured the South Island region to meet local activists , takes place in a variety of areas to meet the movement was peaceful . Last year, it was not easy to recruit two groups early this year begun to deliberately recruit . This year was difficult , but figured . Completed recruitment of twists and turns at the end , but it is difficult to recruit 10 participants who suffered Journey then turned to the other hand , meet all the peace and happiness which asks participants turned to look .

"Peace is where I come from ?" I will answer questions that come from their own peace . Care for people who live in it , but not much . What it really it? Sometimes this question myself stuck in a wagon . Sometimes I myself probably does not honorable to me .

Enjoy yourself , and know how to express enough people, I think he is not man enough to be peaceful .

< Ironing participation Environmental Network (semi-) Peace and Human Rights Center Activists >

No comments:

Post a Comment