Monday, June 2, 2014

International Peace Walk held by IPYG

A Thought about Peace 3

International Peace Walk held by IPYG

 It was last year. I heard there was a huge peace event in Olympic Park on May 25th in Seoul. Being curiosity, I visited there. Looking around here and there, one of volunteers gave us the T-shirts which were the slogan saying ‘Let the youth in the world be one and make the world peace and cease war.’ written on them.

 There is a saying “There never was a good war or a bad peace.
When I think of the word “a war”, I cannot feel how serious or how tragic it is because I haven’t experienced it. However, I know it could happen in the future and I am afraid of it. Why? That’s because the place where I live in is only a divided county in the world. And I also know that we as the young must join the army to fight for the nation; Actually, I don’t think it is for the “nation”, but the “leaders”. In this point, I would say that this event is a silent struggle.

 Looking at the youth, I feel the claim for peace inside their mind is hotter than the weather there. Not only Korean, but the young from the other countries were taking part in the event with having same mind of peace.  

 The Peace Walk started after some announcements were done. The performances on the way to the goal were interesting. I wish I could take more pictures of them. Also, I felt like to bring my friends to the meaningful event.

 Surprisingly, I heard the commemoration of peace walk was held this year in the same day of that day last year and I saw there were lots of successive results the group had made. The branches of IPYG became so many and they did the same event in the different areas around the world.

 The wishes of peace are gathered, and people act for peace, then I think not only the unification of South, and North Korean but the world peace can come true.






29 comments:

  1. I wish many people in ther world pay attention to peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES. I agree with you. Thank you, Suzan! :)

      Delete
  2. I wish your writing change this world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw.
    It's wonderful. and I wish that many people in the world love the peace..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed! I totally agree with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are many people who look forward world peace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeahhhh They're nice guys! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am interested in Peace after reading your writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you got interested in peace! I'm glad to hear that! :)

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The war should now stop, and I dream of peaceful world.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I sincerely agree with your writing.


    ReplyDelete
  11. Your writing gave motivation in my life!!^^
    Keep up the good work!


    ReplyDelete
  12. Leaders of the country's young people.
    Impressed by the love of peace.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish your writing change this world.





    ReplyDelete
  14. I will visit again to read your writing ~

    ReplyDelete