Tuesday, May 27, 2014

IPYG: What is this group?

IPYG: What is this group?

Let's learn about it!! :) 

If you are interested in Peace or NGO groups, you might heard of IPYG. Someone got suspicious of it because it is a new organization.

What is IPYG and how was started?
IPYG (International Peace Youth Group) is a youth organization working for world peace and uniting all international youth. It’s formed from some groups of youth coming together with same idea of peace. They thought people should be able to understand across cultures, languages, borders and nationalities. It began with one of Korea’s largest volunteer group called MIYC and many groups had joined and became IPYG as now.

Why does it want the youth to be united?  
The youth are so powerful and energetic so they can do anything when they gather and make decisions together. Let’s assume that they all refuse to fight against one another. What would happen? Unless they want war all together, the war will be end. That’s why this group believe young people are so important to finish war.

What does it do?
It has made a partnership more than 130 different groups from 80 countries around the world. And it has meetings sharing ideas, and it holds Peace Walk in many places here and there to show the world that we love peace and need no more war.



Want to learn more about it?
Click here ->  http://ipyg.org/ 


28 comments:

  1. 굿 이런 청년들이있다니 멋짐당

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is good! Way to go. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesone
    I want to join with them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you can join any time. Please do! lol

      Delete
  4. How fabulous it is. Though this is new organization, I think the passion is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great!!!
    I would like to join that.
    I have not known many people who love peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe. you can join it and meet many people who love peace so much!!

      Delete
  7. i found that Ipyg is a special group!
    i can see peace there :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!it is cool!! Youth can everything. We should not disregard wars and conflicts that are occured in these days. We have to be interested in these problems and prevent them together

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't know that there is an organization which is working for world peace.
    I'd thought that Peace is kind of a .. dream? like that is hard to achieve, but now I think peace can be really achieved because many people are wanting and working on it. I hope that we can get closer to peace and eventually we can really achieve peace! I am really proud of you guys in Jeonju where I live in, and I am supporting you and your organization!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment cheered me up. No one hate Peace which mean we can make it. That's my thinking of Peace. Thank you, Heewon!:)

      Delete
  10. I was impressed with this group. And I'd like to join this organization. It's amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Join us!! :) We'll see in next event. hehe!!

      Delete
  11. No involving government but only youths make peace wave spread. It's fantastic !

    ReplyDelete
  12. This organization is really awesome!!
    I love peace! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Peace is a fact which all mankinds expect long.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm very glad with hope for peace. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like those questions that IPYG asks to youth "Why does it want the youth to be united?" As one of the youtuh,It is an important question that we need to ask to each other.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wish your writing change this world.


    ReplyDelete
  17. I am feeling proud to be a part of IPYG

    ReplyDelete